Programming Nine Fixed Postal Rates
You are aware that your Frama Postal Metering System has a unique feature to store up to nine most commonly used Postal rates as short cut keys. The screen looks as shown alongside providing you with ease of operation – JUST TOUCH AND PRINT.
Programming 9 fixed values (short cut keys) must be done manually by the operator.
The following is the list of postal rates most commonly used (To be used as a guide only, variations maybe customer / machine specific). For more information go to pricing updates – Australia Post.
|Key No||New Rate||Effective Date||Mail Type|
|1||0.990||Oct 1, 2018||Regular Small Letter|
|2||1.490||Oct 1, 2018||Priority Small Letter|
|3||1.980||Oct 1, 2018||Regular Large Letter up to 125g|
|4||2.480||Oct 1, 2018||Priority Large Letter up to 125g|
|5||2.970||Oct 1, 2018||Regular Large Letter 125 to 250g|
|6||3.470||Oct 1, 2018||Priority Large Letter 125 to 250g|
|7||4.950||Oct 1, 2018||Regular Large Letter 250 to 500g|
|8||5.450||Oct 1, 2018||Priority Large Letter 250 to 500g|
|9||8.300||Oct 1, 2018||National Parcel|
Please refer to the list and follow the procedure to program the nine values.
1. Login with highest Account No. and appropriate password.
2. Press INFO/SETUP 1 key followed by INFO/SETUP 2 then INFO/SETUP 3
3. Press CHANGE FIX VALUE key
4. Enter key number and press OK
5. Enter new rate and press OK (For Officemail / Mailmax you must select Mail Type as well)
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 until all relevant values are changed.