Programming Nine Fixed Postal Rates
You are aware that your Frama Postal Metering System has a unique feature to store up to nine most commonly used Postal rates as short cut keys. The screen looks as shown alongside providing you with ease of operation – JUST TOUCH AND PRINT.
However programming 9 fixed values (short cut keys) must be done manually by the operator.
The following is the list of postal rates most commonly used (To be used as a guide only, variations maybe customer / machine specific).
For more information go to https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/postage-tips-guides/downloadable-post-guides/pricing-updates
|Key No||New Rate||Effective Date||Mail Type|
|1||0.985||Jul 3, 2017||Regular Small Letter|
|2||1.485||Jul 3, 2017||Priority Small Letter|
|3||1.970||Jul 3, 2017||Regular Large Letter up to 125g|
|4||2.470||Jul 3, 2017||Priority Large Letter up to 125g|
|5||2.950||Jul 3, 2017||Regular Large Letter 125 to 250g|
|6||3.450||Jul 3, 2017||Priority Large Letter 125 to 250g|
|7||4.900||Jul 3, 2017||Regular Large Letter 250 to 500g|
|8||5.400||Jul 3, 2017||Priority Large Letter 250 to 500g|
|9||7.950||Oct 2, 2017||Small Parcel up to 500g|
Please refer to the list and follow the procedure to program the nine values.
- Login with highest Account No. and appropriate password.
- Press INFO/SETUP 1 key followed by INFO/SETUP 2 then INFO/SETUP 3
- Press CHANGE FIX VALUE key
- Enter key number and press OK
- Enter new rate and press OK (For Officemail / Mailmax you must select Mail Type as well)
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 until all relevant values are changed.
Service, Swiss Mail Handling Pty Ltd